Your lifeguard uniform consists of the following:
- SPMC Lifeguard T-shirt
- Navy Blue Guard Suit (girls can wear one or two piece suit)
- Fanny Pack
- CPR Pocket Mask
You will purchase your SPMC Lifeguard t-shirt from us. T-shirts are available in short sleeve and long sleeve. Tank tops and hoodies are also available.
We partner with Original Waterman for our guard uniforms and accessories. You do not have to purchase your uniform from Original Waterman but you MUST wear a navy blue guard suit. No Exceptions!
- Log on to https://www.originalwatermen.com/customer/account/login/
- Click “create an account” and input your personal information and password.
- For Lifeguard Organization enter: SPM2019
- Click Submit
- Click the RED box at the top of the screen that says “Click here to shop Sears Pool Management Catalog”
DO NOT WAIT to place your order as it will take approximately 7-10 days to receive your uniform.
IMPORTANT: If you are a returning guard, you will need to update your Original Waterman account with the Lifeguard Organization code SPM2019. To update the code, log in to your account and Account Information. Update your Lifeguard Organization code on that page and click save.