The role of the Maintenance Supervisor is to manage the customer’s pool per the SPMC contract with the customer as well as maintaining the facility within the codes of the local county health department. The Maintenance Supervisor is directly responsible for the pools assigned to him/her in their territory and will service them on a given schedule throughout the pool season. The Maintenance Supervisor is the point person for making sure that all operational aspects of the customer contracts are met to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Above average communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have an acceptable level of mechanical aptitude
- Will work outside for long hours in the sun
- Ability to work flexible schedule and Saturdays during the pool season
- Must pass the Certified Pool Operator Course
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Prior experience in the pool industry is a plus!